Well my oven has a scale from 0-3.2 for temperature, I usually set it at around 1.8 for pizza, whats this temperature? Turns out its around 240Deg C. After 10 min with the heating elements off it drops to around 220Deg C. I believe 240-220 is about the right range for a thick crust pizza.
If I set the oven at 3.2, my oven thermometer maxes out at 320deg C, so the oven must be more than 320C, I can imagine this is a good temp for thin crust new york style pizza? Perhaps another round of experiments to perfect that style!
I'm going to see if I can get an infrared temp sensor so I can directly measure the temp of the stone, this should allow me to eliminate the temperature variation between multiple pizzas!
If I set the oven at 3.2, my oven thermometer maxes out at 320deg C, so the oven must be more than 320C, I can imagine this is a good temp for thin crust new york style pizza? Perhaps another round of experiments to perfect that style!
I'm going to see if I can get an infrared temp sensor so I can directly measure the temp of the stone, this should allow me to eliminate the temperature variation between multiple pizzas!
No comments:
Post a Comment